||Assembly, Delivery, Design and Engineer, Fabrication, Inspection, Installation
||Car Rental Offices, Cleanrooms, Computer Rooms, Conference Rooms, Control Rooms, Dock Offices, Field Offices, Foreman’s Offices, Industrial Complexes, In-Plant Offices, Lunch Rooms, Multi-Offices, Observation Rooms, Payroll Offices, Public Offices, Sales Offices, Team Rooms, Training Rooms, Delivery Receiving Offices and Parking Booths
|Modular Building Construction Materials
||Aluminum, Steel, Wood
|Maximum Modular Structure Size
||40′ x 40′
||Length: 8′ to 40′
Width: 8′ to 14′
||7′ to 10′
|Modular Building Weight
||1,200 lbs to 14,000 lbs
|Standard Window Size
||46″ x 27″
|Standard Door Size
||36″ x 80″
||FSP Test, V50 Test
||Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Red, Tan, White
|Interior Wall Coverings
||Beige, Calcutta Gray, Calcutta Tan
|Standard Interior Floor Coverings
||Ebony, Nutmeg, Sesame
||8′ Ceiling Height and Higher, Additional Doors and Windows, Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning with Heater, Air Purifiers, Base Board Heat, Built-in Desks, Carpeting, Closets, Computer Wiring, Conduit (EMT) Wiring, Custom Roof Decking, Double Story, Exhaust Fans, Exterior Lighting, First Aid Equipment, In-Swing Doors, Lockers, More, No Floors, Partitions, Phone Jacks, Roof Overhangs, Security Windows and Doors, Sliding Windows vs. Picture, Sloped Roof, Smoke and Security Alarms, Special Floor Coverings, Special Windows, Sprinkler Systems, Tinted Windows, Transformers, Venetian Blinds, Wainscot, Washroom Facilities
|Special Exterior Options
- Exterior with Hip Roof
- Wood Exterior with Wood Mansard
- Steel Exterior with Slopped Roof
- Exterior with Slopped Overhang Roof
- Brick and Wood Exterior with Shingled Roof
- Brick and Steel Exterior with Steel Mansard
- Fiberglass Exterior with Radius Windows
||3 to 4 weeks from the time of order
|Modular Stackable Building Advantages
- Excellent sound control between floors.
- Facilitate optimal utilization of production space.
- Fast and easy to install as well as maintain than conventional buildings.
- Modular sections are pre-assembled and pre-wired.
- No superstructure or mezzanine required with the two story option.
- Provide excellent supervisory view for several inspection and security applications.
- Built to uniform building code specifications (Can make to specific code requirements upon request.)
- All electrical components are UL listed & all wiring is per National Electric Code (latest edition).
- Buildings comply with the applicable rules of the Indiana Fire Prevention and Building Safety Commission IC 22-15-4-2.
||Automotive, Distribution Centers, Energy, Government Buildings, Manufacturing, Medical/Dental, Military, Mining, Oil Drilling, Others, Prisons/Correction Facilities, Private/Public Schools, Recycling, Restaurants, Steel Mills, Universities and Parking Lot Security